Nicholas W. Yaeger
Nick started his legal career by clerking for a prominent firm in Columbus, Ohio in 1997. He then went on to Law School at Capital University graduating in the Top 10% of his class with honors. He currently represents both individuals and businesses before numerous Courts in Ohio including Common Pleas Courts, Courts of Appeal, Federal District Courts, and the Ohio Supreme Court. He also practices before administrative agencies in the State of Ohio. He focuses primarily on employment and family law, juvenile law, and contract disputes. Nick approaches law with his professional concept that attorneys should not only perform as legal counselors acting as "problem solvers" but also must be proactive, preventing problems before they occur.
Areas of Practice
- Employment Law
- Family Law
- 90% of Practice Devoted to Litigation
- Ohio, 2004
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Ohio, 2005
- Capital University Law School, Columbus, Ohio
- J.D. magna cum laude
- Honors: Order of the Curia
- Honors: Presidential Merit Academic Scholarship Recipient, 2001-2004
- Franklin University, Columbus, Ohio
- B.S. summa cum laude - 2001
- Honors: Tau Pi Phi National Honor Society
- Honors: President's Advisory Counsel 2000-2001
- State of Ohio v. Piotrowski, 2005-Ohio-4550 (Tenth District Court of Appeals 2005)
- Heller v. Heller, 2008-Ohio-3296 (Tenth District Court of Appeals 2008)
- Global Launch, Inc. v. Wisehart, 156 Ohio Misc.2d 1 (2010)
- Heller v. Heller, 2010-Ohio-6124 (Tenth District Court of Appeals 2010)
- Heller v. Heller, 2011-Ohio-5364 (Tenth District Court of Appeals 2011)
- DKG Pizza Services Inc. DBA Massey's Pizza
- Ron Murhpy Heating and Cooling, Inc.
- Rite Temp Heating and Cooling, Inc.
- Aspen Energy
- Net Gold Transactions Limited
- Binford Builders
- Wirthman Brothers, Inc.
- National Asset Recovery Group
- NITCO, Inc.
- Capital City Internal Medicine
- EMS, Inc.
- Midwest Electrical Systems, Inc.
- At Victorys, Inc.
- Daily Grind, LLC
- Dedicated Electric, Inc.
Honors and Awards
- Ohio Super Lawyer - Rising Star, 2012 - Present
- Ohio Super Lawyers - Rising Star, 2013 - Present
- Martindale Hubbell Rated - Distinguished for Legal Knowledge, Skill and Capability, 2013 - Present
- AVVO Rated - Superb, 2012 - 2013
- Ohio Super Lawyer - Rising Star, 2014
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Ohio Bar Association, Member, 2003 - Present
- Columbus Bar Association, Member, 2004 - Present
- American Association for Justice, 2005 - Present