Kyle Podolak was raised in Pickerington, Ohio. He received his B.A. in Criminology at The Ohio State University where he was on the Dean's List and graduated cum laude. After his undergraduate studies, he went to Capital University Law School for his Juris Doctor. While at Capital, he received two CALI (highest grade) awards in General Arbitration and Business Planning. Mr. Podolak graduated from law school cum laude and in the top 25% of his class. Mr. Podolak has experience before the Northern and Southern Districts of Ohio as well as the United States Supreme Court. His practice area is civil litigation.
- Capital University Law School, Columbus, Ohio
- The Ohio State University, Columbus, Ohio
- Major: Criminology
- Alternative Dispute Resolution
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Ohio
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Ohio