HELPING BUSINESSES DEAL WITH UNIONIZATION
Compliance With Labor Law
At Mowery Youell & Galeano, Ltd., our lawyers understand the impact that labor and employment laws can have on your business. Our goal in representing employers is to help you with union prevention and where there is a union, negotiate with your union to retain management rights and avoid costly work rules. We proudly represent private-sector employers.
Among the services we provide to employers with respect to traditional labor law include:
- Labor contract negotiations and contract administration, including grievances and arbitrations
- Representing employers before the National Labor Relations Board
- Union election campaigns and decertifications
- Labor aspects of acquisitions and sales of companies
- Negotiating terminations of a labor contract
- Employer representation during a strike
- Advising employers in terminations and other disciplinary proceedings under labor contracts
- Representing employers before federal and state administration agencies including employment discrimination charges before the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC)
- Representing employers in wage-hour complaints
- Representing employers in sex discrimination/sexual harassment cases and other discrimination cases
Businesses require professional legal representation to deal with labor unions and labor contracts. Our lawyers will assist your managers and human resource professionals with complying with the laws and representation in cases that apply to the employer-labor union relationship.
Columbus Labor Contract Attorneys
Our strength at Mowery Youell & Galeano, Ltd., is our reputation as labor and trial lawyers. Because we have a successful track record in these areas of the law, we are able to obtain successful results in the negotiating process and resolve your labor law matter expeditiously.
For more information, contact an attorney at our firm. From our office in Dublin, we represent private and public employers in union contract negotiations and other labor issues throughout the Columbus metro area and central Ohio.